Yellow Box Speedometer Calibrator
Price: $100.00 (Priority Mail within USA is included)
Express Mail Upgrade - $15 (optional):
(International orders, add shipping charges
- Corrects both speedometer & odometer by the same
- Correction range -50% to +100% (1:2 to 2:1 ratio range)
- KPH-MPH and MPH-KPH conversion
- High-speed microprocessor accuracy
- Fine ratio adjustment 0.5% & 1% steps
- Instant response, no speedometer lag
- Engineered high performance, built to last
- Strong mounting hole & connector strength
- Water & vibration proof encapsulation
- Power supply voltage; 5 to 16 volt
- Conveniently powered from speed sensor power
- Multi stage power regulation
- Very low power usage (20mA)
- Exact, instant adjustment
- Fully digital, high accuracy
- Pre-programmed system tests
- Bright LED flashes settings & data
- Tiny size
- Legendary reliability and 10 year manufacturer replacement warranty!
How it works
The Yellow Box is installed in the vehicle and corrects the speedo signal
in real-time. It can be re-adjusted at any time to correct for changes in
gearing and wheel sizes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How hard is the installation?
Installation is very easy and requires connecting 4 wires to the vehicle;
POWER, GROUND, IN, OUT. The Yellow Box comes with
instructions which can be viewed below.
Does the Yellow Box stay on the bike/car?
Yes. The Yellow Box provides real-time speedo correction and remains
connected to the vehicle.
I changed sprockets on my bike, will the Yellow Box
Yes, this is a common application.
I changed my Hayabusa faceplate from 180mph
to 220mph, will this correct the difference?
This is also a common application. The faceplate change gives a 13%
speedo error and the Yellow Box provides plenty of range to correct
the faceplate error and also for changes in bike gearing (sprockets).
This is ideal for Hayabusa that have been de-restricted for racing. But
the speedo and odometer work off the same same signal so adjusting
one will adjust the other also. Read
Will the Yellow Box remove speed limiting on my
Yes. The speed limiting on the ZX-12 is based on the speed sensor.
The Yellow Box provides a corrected speed signal to the speedo and ECM
and this can be used to adjust the speed limiting point up and down
and/or remove the limiting altogether.
It will also remove the problem where the speed limiting point has been
accidentally lowered by changing the bikes gearing.
Version 4.0 Download manuals here (.pdf):
Using the Yellow Box
Version 3.0 Download manuals here (.doc):
Using the Yellow Box