All prices include return shipping by priority mail
(express mail is optional) and "Plug & Play" installation of
faceplate directly onto the circuit board inside the gauge.
- We have tested several LED's for brightness and believe to have
found the best available. Send the gauges to us and be sure you have
the brightest LED's around. You probably won't find brighter LED's
without a huge minimum purchase.
- Lifetime warranty on all backlighting for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Lifetime warranty on faceplates (If we do the installation only).
- No risk of damaging your gauge cluster.
- Your choice of colors.
- Colors can be combined for different effects.
- There is a recall on this gauge by Honda....Click
HERE for more info.
Gauge removal instructions.
- Other Info:
- 2004-2005 gauges redline at 11.5-13.5K
- To set the "REV" light function press and hold "SEL", then turn
the bike on.
- Release the "SEL" button and press the "RESET" button repeatedly
until the needle is at the desired rpm for the shift light to
activate. (anywhere from 4k-12k)
- After desired RPM is chosen, press "SEL" once
- Repeatedly press "RESET" and choose from the following:
- Fast flash - high brightness
- Fast flash - medium brightness
- Fast flash - low brightness
- Slow flash - high brightness
- Slow flash - medium brightness
- Slow flash - low brightness
- Solid light - high brightness
- Solid light - medium brightness
- Solid light - low brightness
- After desired REV function is selected, press "SEL" to finish
- To switch KM to MPH or MPH to KM
- Press and hold "SEL"
- Then press and hold "RESET" so that you are holding both buttons
in. (clock hour will flash)
- Release both buttons.
- Press "RESET" repeatedly to adjust hour
- press "SEL"
- Press "Reset" repeatedly to adjust minutes
- press "SEL"
- Press "RESET" to switch mph / km/h
- Press "SEL" (If gauges read in KM by default, the process
is complete at this point)
- Press "RESET" to switch temp to read in "F" or "C"
- Press "SEL" to finish.
Note: This is a service only, you must package and ship the gauge cluster
to have this done. A "D-I-Y kit" is not available. (See FAQ
Page for more.)
All prices in US$ and include return shipping
to USA via Priority Mail. (Ordering Details)
Custom Combos Available!
If you have a special request,
request a quote.